Thursday, February 25, 2010


Today is a day to celebrate! I FINALLY got a bow in my child's hair!! She finally has some hair! Yay!!! She looked just precious, for the 5 minutes it lasted. She just couldn't help herself to reach up there and yank it out - but o'well. We tried, and believe me, I will keep trying!!!

I had to intice her by showing her Minnie Mouse's bow and how pretty it looked, and so she decided she wanted to look like Minnie too! I said to her "Do you want Mommy to put a pretty bow in your hair, like Minnie Mouse? to which she replied, "oh tay!" with a giggle and a laugh!

2 comments:

The Woodwards said...

Hahaha... I can relate! I tried four times today to put a bow on Emily's hair. None of them lasted more than 10 seconds. She pulled them off right away. Her hair is growing wild. Will have to figure out a way.

Pamela said...

Hey Kyri! Your family is BEAUTIFUL!! I scrolled down and looked at all of the pictures and I LOVED the one at Thanksgiving where your husband is holding Charlie!! PRICELESS!! His face says it all!! LOL!! Thanks again for talking with me the other night. Your mother also called a few nights ago and told me all about you! I hope that Macy Kate will have a life as wonderful as yours! I look forward to keeping in touch and sharing our progress!