Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day!

I should have known this was going to be a special Christmas for me as well as for our family, but nothing prepared me for the overwhelming joy I felt on Christmas morning. Seeing Charlie's face when she saw all the goodies Santa had
left for her was so special. Seeing her running over to touch and hug the toys she had recieved was pure happiness. I can't wait until she can comprehend what the Christmas season is all about.


I can't wait to teach her about the special feeling that "giving" gives us. I can't wait to see her pick out a gift for her Daddy and see his expression when he opens it.
We are so blessed to have our wonderful family and wonderful friends to share the holiday season with. We hope that everyone, had a wonderful holiday, and here is to 2010!

Kyri



2 comments:

Jeff said...

I love that little sweet pie!

Unknown said...

What a cute picture of the family on Christmas! She is a very special little girl.