Thursday, August 6, 2009

Me Like Bananas!

Charlie Shay loves bananas. I decided it was probably time to start feeding her more of a solid fare, when everytime I put the pureed food to her mouth she just shoved it away - only choosing to eat her "puffs" that she can feed to herself. So reluctantly, I chopped up a banana, and put a few small pieces on her tray and held my breathe that she wouldn't choke and make me do the "whack on the back" manuever. I laughed when I realized how slippery bananas are, and everytime she would get one in her hand, I would shove her hand in her mouth hoping that little sucker would hit the mark. She ended up loving it, and we didn't have any choking episodes, Thank goodness! I thought the sticker that says "Place Sticker on Forehead and Smile" was the perfect way to commemorate the event!

No comments: